With more than 2800 animals over 300 species, various thematic exhibits and edu-taining shows, the fun never ends at the world's best rainforest zoo!
- Valid everyday, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Opening Hours 8.30am to 6.00pm daily
- Valid for admission includes tram rides
- This Purchase is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket
- No refunds will be made in the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Experience encounters with over 2,500 animals!
- Enjoy School Holidays at the Singapore Zoo!
- Travel around our 28-hectare Zoo in comfort with unlimited tram rides, or sail with us across one of Singapore’s most scenic reservoirs to observe the friendly animals native to our lush green rainforest!
- Have a hearty breakfast amidst our lush green rainforest and in the good company of our star animals! Meet and greet our Asian elephants, orang utans, snakes and many more in this popular and award winning breakfast programme.
- Join us on Asia’s first ever rhino feeding! Travel around “Wild Africa” on a buggy and go behind-the-scenes with our white rhinoceros!
Show Times Tips
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before each show begins to get yourself a good seat.
- For certain shows like the Splash Safari Show, and Elephants at Work and Play Show, there are designated splash zones. Please avoid occupying these seats if you do not wish to get wet.
- Kindly refrain from using flash photography during shows as it may distract the animals.
All our shows play twice daily so you can get a chance to catch all of them. Check out our show schedule below:
|Splash Safari Show
|Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre
|Animal Friends Show
|Rainforest Kidzworld Amphitheatre
|Elephants at Work &Play Show
|Elephants of Asia
|Rainforest FightsBack Show
|Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre
All shows are weather permitting.
To have a close encounter with our animals at their most active, check out their token feeding time schedules.
Details of Singapore Zoo
Set in a rainforest environment, Singapore Zoos world famous "open concept” offers the opportunity to experience and be inspired by the wonders of nature. Home to over 2,500 specimens from 315 species, 29% of which are threatened, the Zoo has attained a strong reputation internationally for its conservation initiatives and breeding programmes. To better meet the healthcare needs of its animals and working towards its aspiration to become a leading global centre of excellence for veterinary healthcare and research, a purpose-built Wildlife Healthcare and Research Centre was set up in March 2006. In 2009, 1.6 million visitors enjoyed the experiential learning experience at the 28-hectare award-winning Zoo.Come explore the best rainforest zoo in the world, where over 2,500 animals and an exciting ecological adventure awaits you! Stroll along the shaded boardwalks and observe our animals as they frolic amidst lush surroundings that mimic their habitat in the wild!
Lumber over to visit the largest land mammal and be amazed with their display of intelligence and gentleness.
Catch these arboreal creatures roaming about freely in the world’s first free-ranging habitat!
Stroll into the world’s largest walk through butterfly flight dome and be greeted by our playful lemurs, swooping fruit bats and inquisitive mousedeer!
Join us on Asia’s first ever rhino feeding! Travel around “Wild Africa” on a buggy and go behind-the-scenes with our white rhinoceros! You’ll even get a chance to come up close with our giraffes, lions, cheetahs, zebras and more!