- Only valid for One-Day visit at S.E.A Aquarium for a single guest
- The One-Day Pass is Transferable and non-refundable
- Price is inclusive of all government taxes
- The One-Day Pass does not include admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- S.E.A Aquarium One-Day Pass does not include chargeable programs
- S.E.A Aquarium One-Day Pass is not valid for separate ticketed events
- Not to be used for promotional purposes unless approved in writing by Resorts World Sentosa or Singapore Attractions
- Beat the Box Office Queue: S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Pass
- 2 Options Available:
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Pass + Maritime Museum (Adult: Aged 13 - 59) - Only $38
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Pass + Maritime Museum (Child: Aged 4 - 12) - Only $28
- Great for families with children and group of friends
- World’s largest aquarium
- 800 species of marina animals
- The aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, napoleon wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea
- Explore the awe-inspiring universe of life in the ocean
- Be inspired by the wide array of magnificent sharks and fishes
- Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium
Details of the Attractions
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™.
Open Ocean at S.E.A. Aquarium
No other place brings you closer to a more diverse collection of marine life than the Open Ocean experience. Let your imagination swim as a panoramic marine vista engulfs you. This magical realm is home to gentle giants of the sea including the leopard shark, goliath grouper, saw fish, mahi mahi and a never-before-seen squadron of magnificent manta rays. Watch poetry in motion as glittering schools of scads, fusiliers and rainbow runners create a continuous dance in perfect unison.Come face-to-face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these ocean predators. Sneak a peek at a moray eel in a rocky crevice or tour an underwater reef community. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium
Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, napoleon wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea.
Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora at S.E.A. Aquarium
Dine at Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora, Singapore’s first aquarium dining experience in collaboration with renowned “Iron Chef” and the only female celebrity chef foray into Singapore, Cat Cora.Characterized by light, simple dishes using the region’s freshest produce, the restaurant serves sustainable seafood, echoing Marine Life Park’s mission of ensuring a healthy future for our marine ecosystem.
Strait of Karimata & Java Sea at S.E.A. Aquarium
Venture through the fascinating world beneath the Strait of Karimata, located on the lower-eastern side of Sumatra, and be astounded by a monumental shipwreck with a splintered hull that has evolved into a thriving marine habitat.See how squadrons of pompano, threadfin trevally and batfish and other marine animals such as goliath grouper and Napoleon wrasse seek refuge within and near the shipwreck as they cruise through the waters of the Java Sea.From once carrying treasures across the ocean, to now harbouring the ocean’s marine life treasures, shipwrecks continue to shape the world beneath the oceans and seas.
Shark Seas at S.E.A. Aquarium
Showcasing the majestic predators of the marine realm, Shark Seas is one awe-inspiring habitat that you will remember forever. Be transported right into an exciting world of various shark species. There are many that you will see for the very first time together with endangered species such as the scalloped hammerhead shark, the powerful and aggressive silvertip shark, and the sandbar shark - one of the largest coastal sharks in the world. Marvel at the strength and grace of these remarkable creatures that have inhabited the earth for over 420 million years!
Strait of Malacca & Andaman Sea at S.E.A. Aquarium
Go on a wondrous underwater journey through the Strait of Malacca and the Andaman Sea where fascinating ‘magnified’ encounters with marine life await.Walk across a floor of glass and watch the predators and other ocean denizens swim right beneath your feet! Further ahead, explore the waters of Singapore and seagrass habitats of Malacca, home to lively leopard and blue flasher wrasses.Treat your children and the child in you to an interactive learning experience as our Mariner shares lessons about the knobbly sea star, pencil sea urchin, sea cucumber and more at their Discovery Touch Pool.
Resorts World, the Resorts World logo and all Resorts World elements and related indicia ™ & © Genting International Management Limited. All Rights Reserved.