Before visiting resident giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, stop by to look at the River Safari Singapore’s adorable red panda.
Its rust-coloured fur and fox-like face are just as winsome as the celebrity panda couple, making this exhibit very popular.
- Valid everyday, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Opening Hours 8.30am to 6.00pm daily
- Includes boat ride
- This Purchase is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket
- No refunds will be made in the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Asia's first and biggest themed wild life park
- View the Panda up close
- A memorable experience you will never forget
- Inspired by eight of the world’s most iconic rivers: Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Murray, Mekong, Yangtze and Amazon
- Meander through the park on an exploratory river adventure
- Strongly recommended for friends, families, tourists and couples
Show & Feeding Time
Learn more fascinating facts about many of our animals at their most active – feeding time! Our guides will provide an informative and entertaining live commentary as you enjoy front and centre views of the chowtime frenzy.
|Morning Feeding Session||Afternoon Feeding Session||Programme||Venue|
|9.30am||2.30pm||Alligator gar encounter||Mississippi River|
|9.45am||2.45pm||Tigerfish encounter||River Nile|
|10.00am||3.00pm||Mekong giant catfish encounter||Mekong River|
|10.30am||3.30pm||Squirrel monkey encounter||Squirrel Monkey Forest|
|11.45am||4.45pm||Manatee encounter||Amazon Flooded Forest|
Details of the Attractions
First of its kind in Asia, the River Safari is the one of the latest attractions in Singapore featuring seven of the world’s most iconic rivers and its animal residents! Be amazed by Southeast Asia's largest panda exhibit as well as the world's largest freshwater aquarium. The magnificent Mekong catfish, Murray cod, Brazilian tapir, Squirrel monkey, gigantic river otter from the Amazonian rainforest are just a few animals to begin naming with.