night safari & tram admission
- Valid everyday, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Opening Hours 7.30am to 12.00am daily
- Valid for admission includes tram rides
- Electronic ticket must be presented at the night safari turnstiles for entry
- This Purchase is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket
- No refunds will be made in the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances
- See the award-winning nighttime jungle safari by open tram
- Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk
- Watch a show: Creatures of the Night and the Thumbuakar Performance
- Hear commentary from your English-speaking guide
- Get away from the city hustle and treat yourself to a night of wild and wonder!
- Take a cooling night stroll through the 4 interlink walking trails and discover more about wildlife
- Come up close with the majestic Indian Rhinoceros, Asian Elephants and even closer to the free-ranging Malayan Tapirs, Deer and more on the tram ride
- Bring yourself even closer to nature as you walk into Night Safari’s Giant Flying Squirrel + Malayan Flying Fox aviaries
Show Times Tips
As Creatures of the Night Show is a very popular attraction, it’s a good idea to make your way to the venue at least 30 minutes before showtime to avoid disappointment. Get ready for a 30-minute non-stop action packed show as our star animals the binturongs, otters, raccoons, wolves, hyenas and many more demonstrate and amaze you with their predatory and survival instincts!
|Amphitheatre||7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm and 10.30pm*(weather permitting)|
*Only on Friday, Saturday & eve of Public Holidays.
Details of the Attraction
The mystery and drama of the tropical jungle comes alive after dusk, and you'll experience a thrilling sense of roaming through the night safari as you travel through the grounds by open tram. You'll pass a large reservoir and weave through habitats specially designed to replicate the natural environment, from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian rainforest and Indian subcontinent.As dusk falls, the night has just started for over 1,000 nocturnal animals. Observe, as they rise to frolic, graze and hunt their night away! Embark on a fascinating journey through the world’s first wildlife night park! We promise it’ll be an adventure you’ll never forget!
Hop onboard our tram and psych yourself for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters! Journey from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, this tram ride offers LIVE commentary. Get a chance to come up-close with our lions, tigers and even closer with our tapirs, deer and more free-ranging animals!Observe animals such as the clouded leopards, hog badgers, Malay civets and otters as they live in habitats that best mimic their natural environments. A not-to-be-miss on this trail is the giant flying squirrel walk through dome and Mangrove Walk, where our animals fly and glide about freely!
Night Safari presents the fire-eating, acrobatic and roaring Thumbuakar! Don’t miss this entertaining display of ethnic dances, scorching stunts and blowpipe demonstrations! Watch as our human torches exhale flames, up to 5 meters high! (Daily: 7.00pm, 8.00pm & 9.00pm)
Savor delicious gourmet burgers in an alfresco setting and wash it all down with a refreshing tipple at Chawang Bar!
Dine in this kampung styled restaurant where we serve up a variety of Asian and local cuisine! Sink your teeth into chili stingray, chicken tikka, wanton noodles and much more! If that doesn’t suit your palate, hit the buffet line for some international fare.