madame tussauds singapore
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wax museum and tourist attraction at the Imbiah Lookout of Sentosa Island in Singapore. It officially opened on 25 October 2014 as the seventh Asian branch of the Madame Tussauds chain of wax museums worldwide. American pop singer Katy Perry, who had her own wax figure in the museum, participated in the opening festivities.
- Valid everyday, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Opening Hours 10.00am - 9pm daily Last admission 7.30pm
- Child aged 3 - 12 years old
- Ticket is transferable
- This Purchase is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket
- Each admission ticket is entitled to one (1) time entry only
- Multiple purchases allowed
- Island Admission not included
- Electronic ticket will be issue after purchased
- Hop aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', boat ride and travel through.
- Great for friends, families or couples
- Enjoy a panoramic view of tropical Singaporean garden
- Pick up knowledge from Behind the scene
- Exciting getaway for a day with friends and family
Details of Attraction
Onto downtown Singapore, where you’ll see the river area, lit by flickering lanterns around the quay. The Chinese opera’s in town and in full swing, but the performance is disrupted as the lion dance roars into life, smoke billowing from its nose and dancing to the beat of drums and fire crackers.
Test your skills against your favourite sporting heroes in this fast paced and interactive zone! Madame Tussauds Sports Area features an array of sporting celebrities, both local to Singapore and internationally renowned.
Work the room and mingle with Brad, Angelina and more of the world’s most famous actors, who are all dying to meet you!