jurong bird park
For an up-close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends, step into Jurong Bird Park.
Spread across 20.2 hectares in a western corner of Singapore, this sprawling park is Asia’s largest, with a collection of over 5,000 birds from 400 species.
You’ll meet the many feathered residents during daily feeding sessions, even glimpsing elusive birds like the crested guinea fowl, iridescent starling and turaco.
- Panorail is include in this purchase
- Free admission for child below 3 years old
- Not refundable nor exchangeable for cash and other promotions and discounts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Refunds strictly not allowed in the event of bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket
- For general enquiries, call Singapore Attraction at +65 6717 2222
- Open dated electronic ticket validity 3 months upon purchased
- Asia’s largest bird paradise
- Collection of more than 5,000 birds over 400 species
- World's largest walk-in aviary - Waterfall Aviary
- Breathtaking free flight aviaries showcasing birds from around the world
- Daily feeding sessions and thrilling world-class bird shows
- Behind-the-scenes at the Breeding & Research Centre
- Fun bird-themed water playground
- Great bonding experience for families, friends and couples
Show Time Tips
With an entertaining line up of shows throughout the day, here are some tips on how you can get the most out of our Jurong Bird Park shows.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to secure your preferred seat.
- Do park your strollers and wagons at the designated Stroller Parking areas before proceeding into the show area.
- For your safety and for the safety of the other guests, do not stand up or raise your arms during the show unless you are asked to do so, as it may interfere with the birds’ flight path.
- As birds fly and flap their wings really quickly, you might want to adjust your camera settings to a faster shutter speed to avoid blurred photographs.
- Prepare your kids to put up their hands quickly when the show presenter asks for young volunteers. We’re sure they'll be very excited about this.
|10.00am||Kings of the Skies Show||Hawk Walk|
|11.00am||High Flyers Show||Pools Amphitheatre|
|1.00pm||Lunch with Parrots||Songbird Terrace|
|3.00pm||High Flyers Show||Pools Amphitheatre|
|4.00pm||Kings of the Skies Show||Hawk Walk|
All shows are weather permitting.
Details of Jurong Bird Park
Home to over 5000 birds across 400 different species, Jurong Bird Park is Asia’s largest bird sanctuary, and boasts some of the largest free-flying aviaries internationally. With over 20 hectares of exploratory landscape, enthusiasts and curious eyes can marvel at the vast array of feathered friends such as hornbills, flamingos, toucans, penguins and many more.Experience diverse habitats in one destination - meander into South America’s lush diversity at Jungle Jewels or relax at the 30m high waterfall at Waterfall Aviary, the world’s largest walk-in aviary. Explore Southeast Asian Birds Aviary’s tropical paradise and meet Lory Loft’s rainbow-coloured residents from Australia.
Engage in an interactive day trip at Jurong Bird Park and participate in daily feeding sessions and bird shows, happening throughout the day and all around the massive compound. Witness the heat of the hunt at the Kings of the Skies show as majestic birds of prey unleash their predatory instincts in simulated hunts, or participate in the High Flyers Show, a newly launched show featuring a grand finale of colours and excitement as the largest number of birds take centre stage.
Children can enjoy a splashing good time at Bird of Play, a fun, bird-themed wonderland which offers both wet and dry play zones. Parents can rest at the multi-purpose pavilion as your kids frolic in the playgrounds.