gardens by the bay
Located next to Marina Reservoir, Gardens by the Bay offers breath-taking waterfront views. This multi-award winning horticultural destination spans 101 hectares of reclaimed land, and is made up of two main areas – Bay South Garden and Bay East Garden.
- Each Original Admission Ticket is entitled to One (1) time entry only
- Operating Hours for Flower Dome & Cloud Forest: 9am to 9pm (Daily)
- FREE Admission for child below 3 years old
- Ticket is non-transferable, Non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash
- Open dated Electronic Ticket
- Singapore's newly opened garden in a City
- Lovely, green getaway amidst an urban setting
- Dazzling flower displays and a soothing waterfall awaits
- Catch the signature nightly display of magical lights and music amidst the Giant Super-trees at the OCBC Garden Rhapsody
- Appreciate serenity without the haste
- Perfect outing for the family or with special loved ones, exploring nature at Gardens by the Bay and viewing the robust Singapore River or viewing the spectacular skyline of Singapore through the Singapore Flyer
- Take a much-needed break from the urban jungle with the dazzling, changeling displays of the Flower Field
- Treat senses to the freshness and cooling sounds of the waterfall in the Cloud Forest conservatory
- Attraction tickets can be used on different dates and transferable
- Attraction tickets are valid daily including weekends & Public Holidays
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Redemption of multiple purchases per person is allowed
Details of the Attraction
Less than a five-minute walk from Marina Bay, the Gardens is split into three waterfront spaces: Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central, which connects the first two.Bay South―the largest waterfront garden―is where you’ll find the impressive Supertrees. These 9 to 16-storey-tall vertical gardens collect rainwater, generate solar power and act as venting ducts for the park’s conservatories. A suspended 128-metre-long walkway between two Supertrees, the OCBC Skyway, is perfect for walks at any hour, offering a bird’s eye view of the Gardens and the Marina Bay urban area.At Bay East, there are pretty pavilions, lush lawns, tropical palm trees and natural blossoms, ideal for an evening stroll or a picnic with family and friends. Along its two-kilometer waterfront promenade, you can get an amazing view of the skyline.
The world's premier tropical waterfront garden attraction is one that's not to be missed! Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever-changing display of flowers in the Flower Dome.
Step into the Flower Dome and find yourself standing in awe of nature. Spectacular and innovative in design, it is one of the icons of Bay South Garden. The Flower Dome replicates the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean regions like South Africa, California and parts of Spain and Italy. Home to a collection of plants from deserts all over the world, it showcases the adaptations of plants to arid environments.
Enjoy a cooling and leisurely stroll through the Flower Dome and experience the eerie profile of the baobabs, surrounded by fascinating succulents. Immerse yourself in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile and California.You'll discover amazing plants and flowers from different corners of the globe, and you'll be amazed by how different parts of the trees are used in daily lives across different cultures.